Frequently Asked Questions
Context-appropriate cursing is allowed (as long as you aren't being a jerk, see above).
Cheating is being a jerk to other players (see first rule).
Having someone disagree with you is not them being a jerk.
Claiming everything you don't like is offensive makes you a jerk.
If someone marked as staff says you're being a jerk, you probably are, and arguing won't help.
Additionally, each Minecraft server or forum section may have extra guidelines. Please take a moment to look over information related to each specific area you're interested in.
tl;dr Citrine Realm is for mature players, not people that need hand holding to acting appropriate in groups.
- You must either be at least 13 years old or have parent permission for creating an account.
- You must provide a Minecraft username. This is primarily to reduce spam registrations, but will be used to help troubleshoot any reported server problems.
Donations are handled via the Paypal account of Shaila Gray: https://paypal.me/SGray
Put a comment stating your donation is for Citrine Realm and any preferences about what goals the donation is for helping with.
These are some of the areas that donations help with:
- Server hosting (currently ~ 60 USD per mo, includes both Minecraft and website hosting)
- Domain renewals (~9 USD per domain per year)
- Premium plugins (varies from 1 to 20 USD, one time cost per plugin)
- Updated forum software (40 USD per year for Xenforo, varies for premium addons)
- Custom development (varies based on developer estimates)
Please keep in mind this is a true donation. There won't be refunds just because you decide you want to buy lunch for yourself instead. Furthermore, you should never use someone else's money unless they have directly given permission to you.
- Citrine Realm is a new server network. It receives some promotion via friends and contacts from other communities, but many people already have favorite servers they're very invested into.
- Activity is based on the schedules of members, with the current majority being based in USA. During nights, school days, and family appreciation holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas), the chances of having a notable player count are pretty small.
- Even large server networks have low times, Citrine Realm is bound to have some quiet time as well.
- Most Citrine Realm servers provide means for members to play alone while waiting for others to come online. Quiet times are perfect opportunities to catch up with whoever is at the top of leaderboards.
- Consider checking if another Citrine Realm server has members online. Sometimes the party is in a different castle.
For details about each feature, please view the official WorldEdit wiki.
- Basic selection tools: //wand, //sel cuboid, //sel poly, //sel ellipsoid, //sel sphere, //desel
- Analysis commands: //size, //count, //distr
- Biome information: /biomeinfo, /biomelist
- Unstuck: /unstuck
- Help menu: //help
- Extended selection tools: //farwand, //pos1, //pos2, //hpos1, //hpos2, //shift, //expand, //contract, //outset, //inset, //chunk, //move
- History management: //undo, //redo, //clearhistory
- Biome changing: //biome set
- Natural generation: /forestgen, //forest, /pumpkins, /flora, //green, //snow, //thaw
- Control tools: Extinguish, Smooth, Gravity, Butcher, Drain, FixWater, FixLava
- Micro tools: DataCycler, Tree, DelTree, Info, Replacer
- Vertical teleportation: /ascend, /descend, /up
- Clipboard commands: //copy, //cut, //paste, //rotate, //flip, //clearclipboard
- Shape generation: //cyl, //hcyl, //sphere, //hsphere, //pyramid, //hpyramid
- Selection generation: //hollow, //line, //naturalize, //overlay, //replace, //set, //smooth, //stack, //walls
- Brushes: Cylinder, Sphere, Selection
- Vicinity changes: //removeabove, //removebelow, //removenear, //replacenear
- General teleportation: /thru, /jumpto
No schematics will be uploaded to the ULBuild server. Anything present on the server must be constructed either directly on ULBuild, or another Citrine Realm server. This is to ensure we're representing the work of our community. Exceptions are unforeseen at this time.
In terms of downloading, there will be a paid option in the future to retrieve schematics created on the server. The cost will cover usage of server resources for securely hosting the schematic.
Requests to transfer and place schematics onto other Citrine Realm from ULBuild will be considered by each case.
Use this when you don't care where you build, just need a plot somewhere.
If you want a specific (unclaimed) plot, stand inside it while using this command.
Restore plot to original state, while keeping ownership of the plot.
Abandon a plot. This both resets the plot contents and removes ownership.
View information about the plot you're in, including ownership and grid location.
Change the home point of your current plot.
/plot name plot_name
Set a name/alias for your current plot.
/plot add player_name
Allow another player to build on your current plot as long as you're online.
/plot trust player_name
Allow another player to build on your current plot even if you log off.
/plot deny player_name
Revoke all access to your current plot from another player.
/plot remove player_name
Remove an add/trust/deny from the player on the current plot.
Choose music to play in current plot.
/plot home (#)
Go to the home point of one of your plots. Number from "/plot list mine", leaving number off sends you to first plot.
/plot visit plot_name
Go to the home point of the aliased plot.
/plot visit x_number;z_number
Go to the home point of the plot at the particular grid location. Symbol between the numbers is a semi-colon.
Visit the center point of your current plot.
/plot kick player_name
Will send player out of your current plot, without denying further access.