For details about each feature, please view the official WorldEdit wiki.
- Basic selection tools: //wand, //sel cuboid, //sel poly, //sel ellipsoid, //sel sphere, //desel
- Analysis commands: //size, //count, //distr
- Biome information: /biomeinfo, /biomelist
- Unstuck: /unstuck
- Help menu: //help
- Extended selection tools: //farwand, //pos1, //pos2, //hpos1, //hpos2, //shift, //expand, //contract, //outset, //inset, //chunk, //move
- History management: //undo, //redo, //clearhistory
- Biome changing: //biome set
- Natural generation: /forestgen, //forest, /pumpkins, /flora, //green, //snow, //thaw
- Control tools: Extinguish, Smooth, Gravity, Butcher, Drain, FixWater, FixLava
- Micro tools: DataCycler, Tree, DelTree, Info, Replacer
- Vertical teleportation: /ascend, /descend, /up
- Clipboard commands: //copy, //cut, //paste, //rotate, //flip, //clearclipboard
- Shape generation: //cyl, //hcyl, //sphere, //hsphere, //pyramid, //hpyramid
- Selection generation: //hollow, //line, //naturalize, //overlay, //replace, //set, //smooth, //stack, //walls
- Brushes: Cylinder, Sphere, Selection
- Vicinity changes: //removeabove, //removebelow, //removenear, //replacenear
- General teleportation: /thru, /jumpto
No schematics will be uploaded to the ULBuild server. Anything present on the server must be constructed either directly on ULBuild, or another Citrine Realm server. This is to ensure we're representing the work of our community. Exceptions are unforeseen at this time.
In terms of downloading, there will be a paid option in the future to retrieve schematics created on the server. The cost will cover usage of server resources for securely hosting the schematic.
Requests to transfer and place schematics onto other Citrine Realm from ULBuild will be considered by each case.